Did you get an answer? Whenever I ask the boy question of why I never get an answer just a shrug. Since telling Trey that he has to pay for his next set of stitches he has been a little more careful! lol Slatin I hope you get feeling better.
Me and my siblings way back when...would get on a silver medal round sled and strap a helmet on and go down the stairs that way. You couldn't pay me to do that now. We also did slippery material sleeping bags THAT one hurt!
6 comments:
POOR BOY.
FEEL BETTER SLATIN.
AND BACK!
Did you get an answer? Whenever I ask the boy question of why I never get an answer just a shrug. Since telling Trey that he has to pay for his next set of stitches he has been a little more careful! lol
Slatin I hope you get feeling better.
The things that go thru their heads?????
Glad to hear nothing is broken! Jansen has been really worried about him!
I can relate.
You have all of my sympathy.
Good luck.
Poor kid! WHY? is a good question.
Me and my siblings way back when...would get on a silver medal round sled and strap a helmet on and go down the stairs that way. You couldn't pay me to do that now. We also did slippery material sleeping bags THAT one hurt!
Post a Comment