
On Saturday they decided to have a lemonade stand, which I was all for, because it gave them something to do OUTSIDE.

It kept them entertained while I worked on these.
A cheerleader hair clip for Emerson to wear at Jaxton's football games. I also made a cinderella and Tinkerbell. They take Forever, I had to roll the pom pom ribbon on toothpicks and cook it, but I thought they were cute.
8 comments:
OKAY the girls look like orphans but the hair bow is darling. I so want one. I will even buy them. I would like to buy 4 of them how much?????????
I love them! I want to see pictures of your other ones!
I have to be honest, I never paid much attention to your "girly" crafts because I haven't had a need for them. Looks like I better take notes now.
I LOVE THE BOWS AS WELL.
PUT ME DOWN FOR ONE OF EACH.
OH WAIT I HAVE A GREAT IDEA.............................
YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO SAY DON'T YA?
GIVE AWAY!
NO WONDER YOU DIDN'T BLOG FOR A FEW DAYS.
NINE KIDS?
YOU ARE WONDER WOMEN.
I AM SERIOUS ABOUT BUYING SOME BOWS.
AND BACK!
Way adorable!!!!
I saw a lady on etsy that makes those bows in all sorts of characters! Looks like Way to much work for someone with ADD like me! You are sooooo patient and creative! :)
Keri, You are so talented! I love the cheerleader bow!
I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU FIND TIME TO ACCOMPLISH ALL THE THINGS YOU DO, YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.
LOVE FOREVER
Post a Comment