Saturday, September 12, 2009

Emie lou hoo

Today after Ryker's first soccer game we took the kids to dinner. It was fun. After dinner we ran to the mall to look for a music book for Ryker. Emie lou hoo and I headed to the fun stores. I had a gift certificate from my birthday burning a hole in my pocket. We went into Maurices. Emerson told me she would help me look and wanted to know my size. I told her what to look for and she looks at me and says "are you sure your that size?" . We go into the dressing room and as I start trying on she says "come on, lets get this party started." I put on a pair of capris and she says "what do you think?" I told her I didn't like them and she said "Why, because they give you a wedgie?" She wanted me to put the clothes in piles of what I want, what I don't want and what I need to decide on. She had lots of other things wonderful things to say and I had to constantly tell her to shush.

7 comments:

Kendra

LOL. I asked Shaunie the other day if she liked some pants I was wearing and she replied. "They make you look big right here" and pointed to my hips. Yeah. Not wearing those anymore!!

Shane and Brandi

I love it when kids try to help! lol She is a crack up!

ORMSBYS

Hahaha how cute! Emerson is so cute!

TAMMY

Yea, I love when my daughter tells me my butt jiggles! There is no way I would let her in a dressing room with me.

JILLIAN

HAS YOUR HUSBAND EVER REPLIED TO YOUR KIDS WHEN THEY WANT TO TAKE A PICTURE OF THE TWO OF YOU,"NO , WERE TOO FAT TO HAVE OUR PICTURE TAKEN"?

Cierra Johnson

Hey Keri this is Shelly i view your blog through Cierra's email because i'm not smart enough to get my own. But i just had to comment on your post because you made me laugh soooo hard. I've totally been there with kids "helping" no thanks:) Tammy and Jill you crack me up too. :) Kids are Awesome:)

Anonymous

She is too cute!! She always cracks me up!