Jaxton's team scrimmeaged
(not sure if that is correct spelling) He has a good team with great coaches and I think he is really excited to play. It really stinks that all his games will be played in Little Valley when we have a football field in town. It was fun to watch but I can't wait to see them play a game. He was nervous but after last night I think he is ready to go.
5 comments:
I really like the uniforms. Good luck Jaxton. You'll do great.
Good Luck to Jaxton!! I hear ya on the games all of Jordan's are being played @ Dixie College.
WAY TO GO JAXTON!
WE WERE DOWN THERE LAST NIGHT AS WELL ,OURS STARTED AT 6:00 WE MUST OF JUST MISSED YOU.
TO THE MOON!
How old is Jaxton? Boston plays as well and wondering if he will play Jaxton, but maybe Boston is older?
Miss Ya
WOW!!!HE IS ONE TUFF LOOKING FOOTBALL PLAYER. LOOKS LIKE FUN FOR THE FAMILY.
LOVE FOREVER
Post a Comment