pick me!! Not the teeth but the darling bows.
The bows or the teeth? lol I want either.
Those teeth are hilarious! I cant wait to have a little girl to put cute little bows in her hair!!! Thursday is gonna be so fun, cant wait!
CUTE BOWS BUT I DON'T HAVE AN OUTFIT TO MATCH.AND SHE GETS THOSE TEETH FROM THE STEGLICH.SHE'S JUST TOO CUTE EVEN WITH CREEPY TEETH.AND BACK!
cute. Just use one at a time. Then they won't look so big.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
pick me!! Not the teeth but the darling bows.
The bows or the teeth? lol I want either.
Those teeth are hilarious! I cant wait to have a little girl to put cute little bows in her hair!!! Thursday is gonna be so fun, cant wait!
CUTE BOWS BUT I DON'T HAVE AN OUTFIT TO MATCH.
AND SHE GETS THOSE TEETH FROM THE STEGLICH.
SHE'S JUST TOO CUTE EVEN WITH CREEPY TEETH.
AND BACK!
cute. Just use one at a time. Then they won't look so big.
Post a Comment