Thursday, September 17, 2009

GiVe AwAY

I am lovin' this hat. I bought the pattern and figured it out all by myself. I even found a willing model. The hat comes in 4 sizes and this one is for a 3-6 (pink one)

The brown and pink is for a 6-12.





The flower is huge and I love it and thought you might too. So all you need to do is leave a comment and I will draw the winner on Saturday. (Jill, still trying to figure out the booties, wouldn't it be so cute to have a set)



13 comments:

The Moore Family

Since I am the first to comment I should get my name in twice. So dang cute!!

Bri

Cute!!!

ORMSBYS

That is so so so cute! I absolutely LOVE the big flower! You are so talented

Watts Family

Love it Kari....I think it would look great on Eliza!!!

Unknown

Yeah!!!! The flowers are sooo cute! I have a gal in my ward that makes way cute booties. Let me know if you want her email.

Heather

Way cute.....

autumntime

that is very darling! ansley would love it!

JILLIAN

SOoooooooooooo CUTE!

AND BACK!

Cierra Johnson

super CUTE!!!!!! This actually is Cierra, by the way. :)

Debbie

That is soooo stinkin cute!!!! You are so talented. I have been getting the craft bug lately and have been doing all sorts of things. I will have to post them on my blog.

HAY HAY

I LOVE those hats....and everything else you make!!!!

A

Very very cute! I need you to make a boy one now! :)

Bonita

Love it!