Sunday, September 27, 2009

Going Private

Chris went to a fireside tonight about the Internet and we have decided that is time to go private. If you would like an invite please leave your email. (even if you have left it before please leave it again.) I will be setting it to private in the next couple of days.

35 comments:

Reno

Oh, I enjoy your blog so much. Please let me continue!
vickstersg@msn.com
Vickie G.

Chris and Kathy Hurst

Please send me an invite... I LOVE to check out your blog!
ckhurst01@q.com
Thanks,
Kathy Hurst

Brenda

Love reading your blog, Keri!bjroundy@msn.com

Ence Family

Of course please add me!!! moosensunflowers at hotmail dot com

Bonita

here is mine.... btasutton @ gmail.com
I don't want to go private so my settings are set so that it is not searchable--so the only way to find mine is to use type in the web address.

Heather

I would love an invite....wessd84@hotmail.com

Unknown

jenglamgirl@gmail.com.... I am re-thinking going private again too! Plus you know who is lurking "looking" on your blog. It gives you a good idea!

ORMSBYS

Please invite me
lin321dem@yahoo.com

autumntime

I would like an invite please
thebarndoorcountrystore@msn.com
thanks autumn

I'm Stitching as fast as I can

I still can't figure out when you sleep.
I love your inspiring blog, please invite me.
venna1952@msn.com

Shane and Brandi

Invite me! sandbjohnson4@msn.com

A

atamai_uso@yahoo.com :) Thanks soooooooo much for dinner Friday! It was yumm!Love you guys

Cierra Johnson

cierrasteglich@gmail.com
:)

Heather

We do!

beattyfam@gmail.com

Saddie

saddiegubler at hotmail

Cheryl

Hi Keri
cheryl@hurricaneelectronics.com

JILLIAN

demillejill@yahoo.com

THANKS!

Larsen's

Bet ya didn't know I was snooping on your blog... Please send me an invite!!!
brooke.larsen@gmail.com

Nate and Sum

Would love an invite
summeresplin[at]yahoo[dot]com

Debbie

Love your blog, please invite!
Debbie_h@q.com
Thanks,
Debbie

GRANDMA GIGI

INVITE ME TOO!!!
boydbon@msn.com
LUV YA

Chris and Chelsey

i would love an invite...
cdemille3@yahoo.com

The Andra Family

allabouttheandras@gmail.com

Thanks!

The Leavitt Crew

bondngirls@comcast.net
Thanks,
Tiffani

Wheeler Bunch

I love seeing all your crafty crafts and your family...
djwheeler33@yahoo.com

Angie

Keri, please add me
sewhappy@live.com

The Moore Family

I guess you better add me skmoore@lcturbonet.com

fivewheeler

We want in. helaynawheeler@hotmail.com

Bri

brienna220@hotmail.com

Jami

shaejamic@yahoo.com

morgan and tina

Not a bad idea...I know we like it so that means I need your address too! E-mail it to me! :]
luckee_7@hotmail.com
-tina

Colony's Cakes

I would love an invite, my email is colony_sue@hotmail.com

Madison

maddie_hansen@hotmail.com

Becky Seymour

beckyseymour1@gmail.com

Ray and Mickie

so keri, i stumbled upon your blog last year and am since addicted to the very talented person you are. if only i had even an ounce of your talent i would be a happy person. i would love to continue reading your blog as you have inspired me to try some new crafty projects. thanks!
mickie (oliphant) westfall
benryantruck@msn.com