Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A "grea"t ending to a "great" day.

This has been one of those days (actually weeks) and to top if off Jaxton comes home from scouts very upset. He was bitten several times by a dog at the activity and not only was he scared but he was hurt. I have been trying to live by this motto "come what may and love it" but I am not sure I can find anything to "love" about this. Not a fun night.
But he is asleep now and lets hope he stays that way.

4 comments:

Shane and Brandi

I hope he is ok! Shane got bit by a dog like that, and now he is very timid when it comes to dogs.

JILLIAN

DID YOU HAVE TO TAKE HIM TO THE DOCTOR?
DID IT BREAK THE SKIN?
DOES THE DOG NEED TO BE PUT DOWN?
DO THE OWNERS KNOW?
DO THE OWNERS NEED TO BE PUT DOWN?
DOES THE POUND KNOW?
WAS IT A BIG DOG?
WHY WAS A BITING DOG LOOSE AT SCOUTS?
WHERE DOES THIS DOG LIVE?
ENOUGH BLAMING THE DOG, WHERE DO THE OWNERS LIVE?

I LOVE DOGS, BUT I DO THINK THAT BAD OWNERS SHOULD BE SMACKED!

I GOT BIT IN HIGH SCHOOL BY A DOG THAT I WAS TOLD HAD NEVER BITTEN BEFORE AND I WAS JUST WALKING BY WITH ABOUT 20 OTHER PEOPLE.
I'M STILL LEARY OF OTHER PEOPLES DOGS, ESPECIALLY THE ONES THAT IM TOLD NEVER BITE.
THE ONE'S THAT DO ALOT OF BARKING AND TEETH SHOWING AT LEAST GIVE YOU A WARNING.

AND BACK!

Ence Family

That is just horrible!! I would be really mad too! I can't believe the adult leader did not do anything about it!

ORMSBYS

I cant believe that . . . . I hope he is doing ok. I cant wait to see you at the craft party next week