At least twice a year a group of great ladies have a craft party. We have been doing this for YEARS. We usually do it around Halloween and Christmas and sometimes we throw in a spring one. They are so much fun and I love going. With one tonight I needed a gift which got me in a craftin' mood.



Making a christmas countdown soonNot all of these will be going to the party, I had to keep some for my halloween stash.
5 comments:
You are so creative! Love your ideas.
EVERYONE OF YOUR CRAFTS ARE ADORABLE.
AMBI LOVES HER COUNTDOWN.
IT WAS SO GOOD TO SEE EVERYONE, AND P.S. YOU LOOKED MARVELOUS!
TO THE MOON AND BACK!
Im glad I got your countdown! :) it was fun to see you yesterday!
All of your crafts are so cute! I love the witch's hat it was my favorite! I was serious about doing one of these craft nights. What night would work best for you?
So dang cute! I wish we had a craft party, maybe I need to start one!
Post a Comment