My Brother Taylor has been gone since May. He has been at boot camp for National Gaurd. I am so glad to have him home. I am sure that his wife and little boy are even more so. I am so proud of Taylor and his decision to serve our country. He is lucky to have such a great wife who supports him and picked up the slack while he was "playing".
Waiting for Daddy to come off the plane.


Of course Summer has to be a picture hog and jump in.


Oh the two love birds. Poor Tim, he just got out of the hospital a couple of days ago after being in for a week. He had to have major surgery and is still having complications but wanted to come and welcome Taylor.
2 comments:
How fun to have your brother back!
WELCOME BACK TAYLOR.
Post a Comment