Monday, September 7, 2009

Woo Hoo

Jaxton received the priesthood last Sunday. We are so proud of him and the Young man he is becoming. I can see such a change in Jaxton. We love him so much.

Miracles do happen. We got him in a suit and tie. Doesn't he look sharp.


6 comments:

Debbie

Congratulations Jaxton! You do look really Sharp!!!!

Heather

Congratulations Jaxton!!!!!

Shane and Brandi

Jaxton you look good in that suit! When we went to the cannery on Friday I thought how grown up he acted. It made me feel old.

JILLIAN

JAXTON I KNEW YOU WOULD LOOK SO HANDSOME WHEN YOU FINALLY GOT YOUR SUIT.
CONGRATULATIONS ON BECOMING A DEACON !

AND BACK!

ORMSBYS

Congrats Jaxton! He looks so handsome in his suit.

GRANDMA GIGI

CONGRATS, JAXTON, YOU LOOK SO SUPER HANDSOME IN YOUR NEW SUIT.
WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU.
LOVE FOREVER
GRANDMA BONNIE