Friday, October 9, 2009

Fall Crafts

Today I had to make something for a wedding on Monday and I decided while I had my craft stuff out I would make something for the house . I LOVE fall but I don't have very many fall crafts.

the lighting on this is bad but the board is antique white with brown lettering and a cream circle for the tree. I love how simple it is.


6 comments:

Unknown

Way cute!! Love them. They would have sold out here last night fast. Maybe next time.

HAY HAY

LOVE the 2nd one sooooo cute!!! Maybe one of these days you can teach me a few crafty things.....You're sooo talented!!

JILLIAN

BOO!

ORMSBYS

I LOVE THOSE! THEY ARE SO CUTE! WAS THAT BOO YOU HAD ON YOUR CAR TONIGHT DONE IN VINYL LETTERING? I COULDNT QUIT TELL. . . . . . .

JILLIAN

OH I LOVE VINYL LETTERING AS WELL.
I NEVER THOUGHT OF WRITING "BOO" SO BIG THOUGH.
WHAT A GREAT IDEA.

AND BACK!

Bonita

How do you come up with all of these super cute ideas?!?! I love them!!