Ah nothing like a day of building good work ethics!!You'll love it in the winter! I wish we had a fireplace, the ambiance is so nostalgic.
I would have TOTALLY agreed with Emmie! I never liked going to get wood either! :)
Sounds like that is maybe "man's work!" maybe mommy and emmie can stay home and do soem "women's work" like shopping.
I remember going to get wood every fall when I was a little girl. I mostly liked it, but I'm sure I had my moments like Emmie.
POOR EMMIE.IT DEFINITELY IS MANS WORK.SHE'S TOO CUTE TO GET DIRTY AND SAD.LEAVE HER WITH ME NEXT TIME.TO THE MOON AND BACK!
Emmie is so cute, i don't blame her! SHe reminds me of Sadie...
LOOKS LIKE A FUN TRIP TO ME, THAT IS IF I DON'T HAVE TO GET OUT OF THE TRUCK, I GO ALONG WITH EMMIE, THERE MUST BE MORE FUN THINGS TO DO, LIKE STAY WITH AUNT JILL.LOVE YOU ALL FOREVER
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ah nothing like a day of building good work ethics!!
You'll love it in the winter! I wish we had a fireplace, the ambiance is so nostalgic.
I would have TOTALLY agreed with Emmie! I never liked going to get wood either! :)
Sounds like that is maybe "man's work!" maybe mommy and emmie can stay home and do soem "women's work" like shopping.
I remember going to get wood every fall when I was a little girl. I mostly liked it, but I'm sure I had my moments like Emmie.
POOR EMMIE.
IT DEFINITELY IS MANS WORK.
SHE'S TOO CUTE TO GET DIRTY AND SAD.
LEAVE HER WITH ME NEXT TIME.
TO THE MOON AND BACK!
Emmie is so cute, i don't blame her! SHe reminds me of Sadie...
LOOKS LIKE A FUN TRIP TO ME, THAT IS IF I DON'T HAVE TO GET OUT OF THE TRUCK, I GO ALONG WITH EMMIE, THERE MUST BE MORE FUN THINGS TO DO, LIKE STAY WITH AUNT JILL.
LOVE YOU ALL FOREVER
Post a Comment