I also found this fabric at the same place so of course I had to make skirts and I learned a new way to make flowers and used my scraps for a headband
Mission Call
11 years ago
I also found this fabric at the same place so of course I had to make skirts and I learned a new way to make flowers and used my scraps for a headband
10 comments:
So cute. I kinda hope she won't wear them so that Andy can get another darling skirt. You are super duper talented. Will you tell Jill I have not been invited to her blog...is this a hint???
zebra print is right after my own heart. Coarse all animal print that is. When do you mind showing me how you make all these cute flowers for little girl's??? love the skirt and headband.... PICTURE TIME FOR Emerson!
Way cute stuff!
Cute skirts- hope you don't mind if I copy some of your ideas for granddaughters' birthdays.
And thanks for the invite.
THOSE ARE ADORABLE.
LINDSEY JUST MADE AMBI A CUTE BLANKET OUT OF ZEBRA FOR KONA AND IT TURNED OUT SO CUTE.
SORRY THAT YOU CHICKENED OUT LAST NIGHT.
MAYBE IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER WEEK TO THINK ABOUT IT YOU WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND.
IT'S TOO BAD BECAUSE WE HAD A SWEEEEEEEEEEET PRIZE FOR YOU.
TOUGHEN UP!
TO THE MOON AND BACK!
I love the material! Soooooooooooooo cute!
The skirts turned out SO CUTE! I like the new flowers too.
Keri, Thanks for sharing your blog with me.
WHY DID YOU DELETE YOUR LAST POST?
I hope I didn't step on any toes with your last post you deleted? You are a hard working mom there is no question there! but Its ok to take time for yourself, and say no to certain things thats all.
Post a Comment