Sunday, October 11, 2009

Oh poor boy

I have one sick boy at home. He started feeling sick yesterday and is miserable today. He sounds awful. Poor Guy.
(I think he got sick cleaning off the van, that was vandalized.)
But a sick kid doesn't stop me from playing and winning.

6 comments:

ORMSBYS

Awww how sad, I hope he feels better soon.........
I know your looking for any excuse to get out of playing on thursday so I wouldnt even be suprised if you try to act like your sick on Thursday

JILLIAN

POOR SLATIN, GET WELL SOON.
I'M PRETTY SURE PEELING OFF STICKY PADS WONT MAKE YOU SICK.
BUT A MOTHER TRYING TO GET OUT OF ANOTHER COMPETITION WILL.
SEE YA WEDNESDAY!

The Moore Family

HOpe that he gets feeling better. Being sick is no fun at all. DId you get your money from Mom?

Shane and Brandi

I hate having sick kids! I hope he gets feeling better soon. I feel bad I missed your drawing. Did you take yours back off private?

Unknown

Ha, did you find butterfylygirlms through me? I almost did this layout a week ago? i MAY DO her new one with the cobwebs.. they are so cute!

ORMSBYS
This comment has been removed by the author.