I was suppose to be leaving this morning to Head up to Gardners Village for
Dressed up like a
Instead I get to stay home and play Nurse. So disappointed. So Needed to get away. But Mommy Guilt won't let me leave. Hope you all have fun and enjoy the bags I made for you all.
Think of me.


7 comments:
How sad. Those bags you made are so cute. You are so nice. I feel so bad you didnt get to go. I hope everyone at your house starts to feel better soon.
HAS ANYONE ELSE GOTTEN SICK?
THE BAGS ARE SO CUTE.
THEY ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE ANY FUN WITHOUT YOU.
AND BACK!
How sad Keri! I know how you feel, I missed out last year on Witches Night out last minute too!! The bags are so dang cute.... How nice of you to make those!! Hope everyone gets feeling better soon. Miss you
those bags are so cute, I saw ones similar to them on Sisters Stuff! Sorry you couldn't make the witch night! My kids seem to be sick way to much lately ERRR! P.S. I am patiently waiting my giveaway I won... I live so close and you don't have to ship it .... ;)
I know how much you were looking forward to witches night out! Maybe next year! I hope Slatin feels better, and no one else gets it!
i WAS HOPING TO SO YOU THERE! wE ARE GOING UP TODAY AND i WAS HOPING TO SEE ALL YOUR COSTUMES! iM SORRY ABOUT THE SICK THING- IT IS GOING AROUND WE HAVE HAD TWO KIDS SICK- hoPEFULLY NO MORE!
Sad...Those bags are so cute.
Post a Comment