I love a good sale, a really good sale.
I love that my family worked hard and our pantry is full.
I love that I have lots of help to pack all the groceries downstairs.
I love that their is information out there to help with keeping up on food storage.
Just a little note.... One of the blogs I read said that sugar is expected to raise high in price like rice did last year. I went to 2 walmarts today and the shelves were bare of 25lb bags of sugar. I was able to snag 2 (my supply is getting low) so heads up.
I love that a certain police officer likes me so much that he pulls me over monthly to chat. Luckily no tickets. Just love that. (I am not a bad driver I promise, just one anxious copper)
Mission Call
11 years ago
1 comments:
all great things to love! I LOVE your layout now, it has denim in it. Its perfect with the feet pic. in your denim. YOUR So great with FOOD STORAGE.... I WOULDN'T KNOW WHERE TO PUT ANY OF IT!
Post a Comment