Thursday, January 28, 2010

Things never go the way you plan.

I was so looking forward to working on a valentine project for my kids but I had to make a quick trip to town to pick up new eye glasses. I thought that I would have time to work on it when I got home but I had to head back out to pick up a wounded boy from school. The rest of my day was spent driving kids to dance and skills a court of honor and and taking care of the invalid. ***note**** try to aviod steel pole sticking out of ground when playing tag***********
I was looking forward to crafting with friends last night but wasn't able to go. Dang it, I hate it when things don't go the way you want them or planned them to.
The bright side today the hurt boy is staying home and so I won't be able to go into work. Maybe I will get the project started. Wait that didn't sound right, a bright side to a hurt kid????? Luckily he will be fine once his knee settles down. It is swollen and he can't bend it or kneel on it. Boys they play so rough.

9 comments:

The Moore Family

Sounds like he really hurt himself. Tell Kaige we hope that he gets feeling better. Can't wait to see the new project. One day I hope to be as crafty as you.

Shane and Brandi

You were missed last night. I hope Kaige gets feeling better. I want to see the Valentines progect. What is it?

GRANDMA GIGI

HOPE KAIGE GETS WELL FAST, GIVE HIM OUR LOVE. DO YOU EVER SLOW DOWN?
LOVE YOU

GRANDMA GIGI

WHAT DO YOU TAKE FOR ENERGY? I WANT SOME.
LOV YOU

Bonita

Missed you last night!! Glad his leg didn't get hurt worse!

JILLIAN

FEEL BETTER KAIGE.

TO THE MOON!

A

I hope he feels better soon..........and you get your crafting fix soon as well :)

Alisha

Glad to hear it wasn't anything to bad. i know exactly what you mean about things never going the way you want them to.

ORMSBYS

I HOPE KAIGE FEELS BETTER SOON! I CANT BELIEVE WE STILL HAVENT PLAYED POLLYANNA. YOU MUST BE PRETTY SCARED.