Today Em told me she was sad, sad that she was the only girl in the family (what am I????) and she was sad that she didn't have a sister. She then said that she was going to pray to Heavenly Father for a sister and that she was going to tell Dad he needed to pray for her to have a sister as well.
Poor Em, Not all prayers get answered. I feel bad she won't experience that sister bond but not enough to have another one.
Tonight Slatin was sitting on the couch and told us that he had gas really bad and after he let one go he said man that stinks, I would rather smell it then taste it. It taste like death. Yikes buddy what have you been eating.
Mission Call
11 years ago
6 comments:
HAHAHA YOU GUYS ARE SO FUNNY! HOW SAD, EM NEEDS A SISTER. TELL HER ILL PRAY FOR HER THAT SHE'LL GET A SISTER TOO:)
JUST A WORD OF WARNING.
WE WERE THROUGH HAVING CHILDREN AFTER SHELBIE AND SHE WENT THROUGH THE EXACT SAME SAD STORY LINE EXCEPT SHE JUST WANTED A BABY, ANY SEX WOULD DO.
SHE PRAYED FOR THREE YEARS AND I REMEMBER TELLING HER,"HONEY IT'S JUST NOT GOING TO HAPPEN,BRIENNA IS YOUR BEST BET NOW".
SHE DIDN'T GIVE UP THANK GOODNESS.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE WOULD DO WITHOUT OUR TAL.
SIX KIDS ARE GREAT.
AND HEY I WAS 37 WHEN I HAD TALON.
SO YOU STILL HAVE A FEW GOOD YEARS IN YOU.
NOW YOUR HUSBAND?
I'M NOT TO SURE ABOUT HIM.
Tell Em that she can experience that "sister" bond with my girls. My kids want another baby also but not going to happen espcially since I am almost done giving everything away.
That is so funny! Boys are just.... Maicey still talks about wanting a baby sister also. I keep telling her she is the baby sister. I think Em would be an awesome big sister!! Good luck Em!
OHhhhhhh you better have another baby! :) I will pray she gets one too!!!! (MAI Always says she wants a sister and I remind her that she told me shes having 10 boys and 10 girls so she will have plenty of girls around!)
WHERE WOULD YOU ALL BE IF I HADN'T HAD "10"!! GOOD LUCK EM.
LOVE FOREVER
Post a Comment