I thought raising toddlers was hard but it is nothingcompared to raising teenagers. Sometimes I just want to throw my hands up and admit defeat. I love them to death but some days.......
I can only imagine what it is going to be like when miss em is a teenager. It doesn't look pretty.
Mission Call
11 years ago
4 comments:
yes, you are entering a whole new world, but it is a good world even though the challenges are different and harder. The hardest part for me is always letting them use their free agency. I want to choose for them.
Sounds like somebody needs a craft night!!!!
I agree! I just spent the weekend with one. I hope boys are easier.:(
YEP IT JUST GETS FUNNER AND FUNNER.
NO REALLY, YOU JUST HAVE TO LEARN TO PICK YOUR BATTLES, OTHERWISE YOUR AT BATTLE ALL THE TIME.
TAMMY'S COMMENT IS SO TRUE.
YOU RAISE THEM WELL AND THEN YOU HAVE TO PRAY A LOT.
TO THE MOON!
SINCE WE ARE PLAYING I SEE WITH PICTURES FROM BLOGS....................I SEE SOMETHING BROWN IN YOUR LAST PICTURE. Hmmmmmm I WONDER WHAT IT IS?
Post a Comment