I was cleaning out backpacks and I came across this note.
Dear
I know this is a little wierd
but I guess you have to find out who likes you someday
and it's me. girls name. your a really nice, cute, funny, respectable guy and
that's what I've been looking for in a boy, and I know that this is wierd
but I was just wondering if you wanted to be my valentine.
How cute is that.
Mission Call
11 years ago
8 comments:
tee hee hee. "Valentines" were all the rage this year.
To precious! WOMAN, very young or old we are always going to be the sensitve ones... full of love and romance especially! Funny, that he cared so much to just leave it in his backpack all this time! BOYS!!! ;)
All my kids had special Valentines right down to kindergarten. I love Valentine's Day!
This is my 8 year old daughters note.
Boy: Do you like me?
Maicey: NO!
she told me about this note and made sure I knew she added the exclamation!
A little heartbreaker!
........i dont want girls to write my boys notes EVER like that...........
holly crap that is so cute!! How old is this girl? I am hoping she talks older than she is. lol
HOW CUTE!
NICE, CUTE, FUNNY & RESPECTABLE GUY.
WHAT MORE COULD A MOTHER ASK FOR IN A SON.
SAVE IT FOREVER.
AND BACK!
Post a Comment