Reloading bullets?
making suckers???
putting together a workout gym.. excersize equipment/weights!
I know Making suckers...and I sure hope to get some on Friday.
HAHAHA!! I was going to guess that you were melting bullets too! To funny..lol.. it does look like sucker molds.
ok i guess I'm signed in as Cory! Bta
making suckers for me! How nice.
PARCHMENT LINED PAN.....................I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO GUESS MAKING SUCKERS.ALTHOUGH YOU COULD BE MAKING MARBLES TOO.AND BACK!
here is another try making a sucker stand....
It's a craft! LOL bullet suckers!
are they magnets? don't know what you'd do with them though...
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Reloading bullets?
making suckers???
putting together a workout gym.. excersize equipment/weights!
I know Making suckers...and I sure hope to get some on Friday.
HAHAHA!! I was going to guess that you were melting bullets too! To funny..lol.. it does look like sucker molds.
ok i guess I'm signed in as Cory!
Bta
making suckers for me! How nice.
PARCHMENT LINED PAN.....................I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO GUESS MAKING SUCKERS.
ALTHOUGH YOU COULD BE MAKING MARBLES TOO.
AND BACK!
here is another try making a sucker stand....
It's a craft! LOL bullet suckers!
are they magnets? don't know what you'd do with them though...
Post a Comment