Eme has had a loose tooth for awhile and has been trying to get it out (without it hurting, which is why it has taken so long) so she can be on the lost tooth chart at school. Saturday her brother decided to help her out and kick it out of her mouth. (no wonder she wants a sister) . She had us talk to the tooth fairy and tell her to leave money but not take the tooth because she wanted to take the tooth to school.
One happy girl
Friday Emerson helped me start on her valentines for her class. We melted crayons in a heart shape. We just need to make the cards for them and they will be done. They were fun to make.

One happy girl
Friday Emerson helped me start on her valentines for her class. We melted crayons in a heart shape. We just need to make the cards for them and they will be done. They were fun to make. 
9 comments:
OH MY HECK I AM NOMINATING YOU FOR MOTHER OF THE YEAR.
CONGRATULATIONS EMMIE!
TO THE MOON AND BACK!
What an awesome idea for a valentine. The kids in her class are going to love them!
The crayons turned out cute. Maybe I will borrow the cookie sheet this friday just in case I can't find the cones and cotton candy. Way cute.
The hearts are so cute--I wonder how many kids will try to eat them.
YOU ARE SUCH A CUTE MOM!
Yeah Emmie! At our house the tooth fairy is very forgetful! Trey has 2 teeth in a jar waiting and Cole lost one, but his Dad lost it! Maybe we just have a poor tooth fairy. If I pull a couple of teeth and leave them over there will you let the tooth fairy know? LOL
Your crayons are sooo cute!! how do you do it?
I have always loved that crayola heart idea... so cute Emmerson's friends/class mates will love it.
I wanted to give you a blog award, but your blog is set to private so I didn't list you, because no one can see your blog. HOWEVER, I would love for you to grab my blog award. You deserve one! I check your blog everyday! ;0 have a good one!
WOW! THOSE ARE GREAT VALENTINES.
Post a Comment