Friday, March 5, 2010

THING ONE

It's Dr. Suess week at school and last night Em and Slatin decided they wanted to dress up for school the next day. With the short notice this is what we came up with.

Em let me take pictures of her but I was forbidden to put them on my blog. I am hoping she will change her mind. I am just surprised she wanted to dress up and have her hair like cindy lou.
Summer and I went down to my dad's office last night and decorated it for his birthday. It looked lovely. Not really but it was fun. Later today the kids will take him his sucker flowers. Then off to another afternoon of soccer.

3 comments:

JILLIAN

THING 1 & THING 2 ARE MY FAVORITES.
HE LOOKS PERFECT.

AND BACK!

The Andra Family

You had more notice than I did. Coop wanted to come up with something this morning!

Shane and Brandi

You are a fun mom! I told my kids that with that little notice that they were on their own. LOL