Saturday, March 6, 2010

Cindy Lou

She let me post them. She wasn't happy about her hair until she went to school and saw some of her friends dressed up.


such a happy little cindy lou


I found this cool wig pattern that I wanted to make. I wasn't able to get it made in time for crazy hat/hair day, but the kids can still have fun with it. They all want one now.

10 comments:

Nate and Sum

I think Cindy Lou looks way cute... even if she was a little unhappy!

Nate and Sum

I think Cindy Lou looks way cute... even if she was a little unhappy!

Nate and Sum

Sorry about the double comment (and now the third one). I don't know how that happened!

rayndrop

she does NOT look happy! Glad she was better once she got to school!

JILLIAN

SHE LOOKS SO CUTE EVEN WITHOUT A SMILE.
LOVE THE WIG TOO.

Shane and Brandi

I love it!

ORMSBYS

EM LOOKS SO CUTE!

Alisha

You did such a great job! I just love it.

Kendra

COOL.

Ence Family

She looks cute even is she is a bit sad! Thanks for the suckers!! We loved them!