Thursday, March 11, 2010

Em's new bed

Chris had Monday and Tuesday off with the weather being so wet. So I put him to work. I found this wonderful website that I know a few of you stalk. It gave me the plans for a platform bed with cubbies. Chris went and got the wood Monday afternoon and Monday evening the bed was done just waiting to be painted. I loved it so much I sent him back down Tuesday for more wood for a bed for Slatin. His is almost done (fingers crossed it will be finished this weekend) I have been working on a new bedspread for Em and finally finished it today. So not only does she have a new bed but also a new bedspread. Great Job Honey.







9 comments:

The Moore Family

Turned out darling. I will have to show Sam the picture and see if I can get him to do this for me.

GRANDMA GIGI

THE BED IS SO CUTE, YOU TWO MAKE QUITE A PAIR WITH ALL YOUR TALENTS, WHAT A NEAT BED.
LUV YOU

Unknown

what a great functional bed!!! very cute blanket you made too, anything zebra print and I am a fan! ;) JGG

Alisha

It looks so great! what page did you get the plans from?

Unknown

BEAUTIFUL! What a project in less than a day.... miraculous!

JILLIAN

LOVE EM'S NEW BED!
WHAT A LUCKY GIRL TO HAVE A DAD THAT BUILDS AND A MOTHER THAT DOES EVERYTHING ELSE.
HER BEDSPREAD IS DARLING.

AND BACK!

A

those beds are fun and very satisfying to make! Very CUTE!

Ence Family

That is really a neat idea for a bed. I love the quilt too!

JILLIAN

YOU'VE BEEN SMELLING TOO MANY PAINT AND VARNISH FUMES.
I DON'T DO GIVEAWAYS OF THINGS THAT I HAVE MADE.
YOU ARE THE GENEROUS ONE.
BY THE WAY WHAT IS YOUR NEXT GIVEAWAY?
SOMETHING GREEN?