Ryker (#32)had their last game last night. They played against Cedar and WON. He has never played football before and wasn't sure he wanted to after going to the first couple of practices but he stuck it out and he LOVED it. He had so much fun. It was fun to watch him play.



The night before his game he told me he wasn't sure if he was going to be able to play because he had pulled his hamstring and it was really hurting him. We put some stuff on it and I told him that he would be upset if he didn't at least try and play with this being his last game. After the game I went up to him and talked to him and he said "Mom, my leg didn't even hurt, " Really I told you the stuff would work and he said " mom it wasn't the stuff, I had been using that stuff and it still hurt but right before my game I said a prayer and I had no problem with it and was able to play" Here I was having him rely on medicine and he put his faith and trust in our Father in Heaven. I sure Love this Young Man. What a great example he is to me. I am sure lucky to be his MOM.
5 comments:
That is sooooooooooo cool!!!
Way to go Ryker!
AND THE CHILDREN SHALL LEAD THEM.........
OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
TO THE MOON!
That is Awesome, I got goose bumps! WAY TO GO #32!
We are all so blessed to have such a wonderful example for a grandson, I am really proud of him and his great faith.
Tell him we love him very much!!
Forever
Grandma
Post a Comment