For us, Tuesdays and Thursdays evenings are spent playing Flag Football. Kaige and Slatin both signed up this year. Being the mean mom that I am, I wouldn't let Kaige play tackle football this year on top of soccer, I just couldn't handle taking him to practice twice a week in st. george for soccer and then the remaining days practice for football with a football game thrown in on one of the days and soccer on Saturday. Just couldn't do it. So we signed him and Slatin up for Flag and next year he can do tackle. He is a pretty good player. I would never have thought that he would do so well in sports with the struggles he had as a baby but he loves it and does well. Almost makes me regret not signing him up for tackle. Almost.




Didn't get a chance to take pictures of Slatin's game, that will be next time.
3 comments:
GO KAIGE GO!
OF COURSE YOUR CHILDREN ARE GREAT AT SPORTS IT RUNS IN THE STEGLICH GENES.
NOW DO YOU PRONOUNCE IT STEGLICH OR STEGLISH?
OR MAYBE EVEN STEGLICK.
AND BACK!
OH AND ON TUESDAYS I SPEND TIME WITH THE YOUNG WOMEN IN OUR WARD.
THURSDAYS?
WHAT DO I DO ON THURSDAYS?
OH I KNOW I WATCH PROJECT RUNWAY IF I AM HOME.
TO THE MOON!
Cooper is doing tackle, and you are not missing anything besides, you guessed it, a lot of practices.
Post a Comment