Monday, October 18, 2010

Tag your it.

Saturday we spent the afternoon at the school playground playing tag and eating dinner. We have felt the need to spend as much time together as a family as we can. The kids are going in all different directions with sports and activities that we need this time together as a family.








This is where Emerson spent most of her time. She loves riding her bike.
She did come play Ball Tag with us for a little while and Chris was it and she was standing on one of the ladders looking around for him and said "Where is that old Man?" I about died laughing it was too funny.

Chris and the boys all fixed up the bikes and rode them down to the school while I drove down with dinner. It was a simple but fun activity. We had plans to go to a spooktacular party that night but unfortunately couldn't make it, I hope it wasn't to much fun without us.
Tonight we are going to hunt for ghosts........



5 comments:

JILLIAN

CHRIS HAS SOME SWEET CALF MUSCLES.

TO THE MOON!

ORMSBYS

Your family is so cute! Love you guys

Shane and Brandi

We missed you guys, but it looks like you had fun without us! LOL If you would have gotten in the picture on the playground it would have been such a cute family picture. Glad you had fun. I want to see pictures of the ghosts you find. s

TAMMY

Looks like you had lots of fun! I am curious about the ghost hunt... post pictures!

GRANDMA GIGI

WHAT A FUN OUTING, YOU DO THINK UP SOME GREAT TIMES.
LUV YOU