Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Look Mom, no training wheels.

I haven't wanted Emerson to grow up. I want her to stay little and be my little girl. So I haven't rushed alot of things sometimes that is good and sometimes it isn't. The other day she came home from school upset because she was the only 2nd grader who was still using training wheels.
Well thanks to her good friend Lexi she can now ride a bike without them.



She does pretty good she just needs to learn how to stop before she makes contact with objects.

5 comments:

ORMSBYS

How cute! So when are we playing Pollyanna? Your not trying to get out of it are you?

JILLIAN

STOPPING "BEFORE" OBJECTS IS PRETTY IMPORTANT.

POLLYANNA?
BRING IT.

AND BACK!

JILLIAN

WHEN YOUR READY TO COME VISIT GIVE ME A CALL AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE DIRECTIONS.

TO THE MOON!

Shane and Brandi

I know I am going to be the same way with Brynlee. It makes me sad when I think of her that age. :(

GRANDMA GIGI

YOU BETTER ENJOY EVERY DAY, SHE IS GROWING UP FAST.
LOVE YOU