I am surprised you finally realized it.
No worries, give Ryk another 3 plus years..... ;)
I couldn't get the video to load on my computer. :( Tell Chris he had better keep in shape if he doesn't want Ryker to take him out one of these days. LOL
GOOD TIMES, GOOD TIMES.AND BACK!BOCK, BOCK!
WET WILLY, WET WILLY.AND BACK!
THE OLD MAN BETTER WATCH OUT, THAT BOY LOOKS PRETTY FRISKY.LUV YOU
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I am surprised you finally realized it.
No worries, give Ryk another 3 plus years..... ;)
I couldn't get the video to load on my computer. :( Tell Chris he had better keep in shape if he doesn't want Ryker to take him out one of these days. LOL
GOOD TIMES, GOOD TIMES.
AND BACK!
BOCK, BOCK!
WET WILLY, WET WILLY.
AND BACK!
THE OLD MAN BETTER WATCH OUT, THAT BOY LOOKS PRETTY FRISKY.
LUV YOU
Post a Comment