I have so much I have to get done this week and absolutely no motivation. I hate days like this. I just want to curl up on the couch with a good book or movie. Oh well. My wonderful, sweet , beautiful, sister Summer(who is also saving my bacon on friday and going with me to the game so I don't get lost because my hubby(who was suppose to take the boys) doesn't trust me driving up north, Love ya sis.) is getting married and we are throwing her a bridal shower this weekend and I am in charge of a game, any ideas???????????? Help me out. I also need to come up with an ugly sweater idea for our family party next week any ideas. I have one idea but need another one.
3 comments:
GUESS WHAT?
TALON AND I HAVE TICKETS TO A PIANO CONCERT IN ST. GEORGE TONIGHT.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
BOCK, BOCK!
AND BACK!
My sister made a Bridal scene it game and it was fun! You could use it if you want.
I HAVE A GAME THAT WE MADE FOR ONE OF MY GIRLS BRIDAL SHOWER YOU CAN USE IT IF YOU WOULD LIKE AS WELL.
AND BACK!
Post a Comment