Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday Basketball

We spent Saturday morning playing Basketball with a bunch of friends.







It was good to be able to spend family time together. Chris has been working out of town for over a month now and our Saturdays are so precious. The kids all played and I cheered. If my back cooperates, Maybe I will get to play next week.



3 comments:

GRANDMA GIGI

IT LOOKS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU ALL HAVING FUN TOGETHER. I REALLY ADMIRE THE WAY YOU PLAN TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY, GREAT PICTURES. HAVING TROUBLE WITH YOUR BACK? WHAT SEEMS TO BE THE PROBLEM?
YOU NEED TO SLOW DOWN A LITTLE.
LUV YOU FOREVER

JILLIAN

I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU HAD BACK PROBLEMS.
WHAT HAPPENED?
DID CHRIS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT?

BOCK, BOCK

AND BACK!

Shane and Brandi

I didn't realize Chris was working out of town again. It looks like a lot of fun playing basketball. Next week I want to still see pictures even if you are playing. LOL