EARLY Friday morning Summer and I headed up North for the Tigers Football Game
We invited a bunch of boys to go with us.
It was Cold.
After a sad loss we had to hike back to where we parked and on the way the boys decided to roll and slide down the hill Some where still pretty upset with the loss The ride up and back with 6 boys
Especially the back seat. This poor kid could barely breath. It was BAD. I told the older boys they needed to hold it and Colton said. Yes Please, can you Please hold it, I am dying. It was bad The best part of the trip
Hello Keri- You won a roll of double sided Scotch Tape. From CraftOManiac- CONGRATS! Can you please email me your mailing address so it can be sent out to you. Thank you and have a Yummy Thanksgiving. Jen
Jenglamgirl@gmail.com P.S. God Bless you for taking that STINKY trip. ;)
4 comments:
Looks like a long stinky ride home but the memories that you created are even better.
What a fun road trip! I'm sad about the loss, but I would have loved watching them play.
Hello Keri- You won a roll of double sided Scotch Tape. From CraftOManiac- CONGRATS! Can you please email me your mailing address so it can be sent out to you. Thank you and have a Yummy Thanksgiving. Jen
Jenglamgirl@gmail.com
P.S. God Bless you for taking that STINKY trip. ;)
DID YOU SEE US THERE?
I DIDNT SEE YOU GUYS.
LOVE YOUR HAIR CUT AND COLOR.
TO THE MOON!
Post a Comment