Yesterday we said goodbye to Taylor. It was such an emotional day for all of us but especially for Ellie. I am so proud of Taylor and will miss him so much. His family has been in my thoughts this week as they prepared to send him off. On Saturday I wondered what was going thru his mind realizing that this was the last day he would spend with them until he returns home (he is gone for at least 13 months.) I was and am still emotional as I think of the sacrifices he and his family are making to serve our country. 












I was surprised to see how emotional my children got as they said goodbye to their Uncle. They all wanted to keep giving him hugs





They had all the soldiers line up in formation and then they called them by last name and they boarded the plane. This is the closest we could get to him
It was so hard to see him leave, it was hard to witness children crying for their parents as they boarded the plane knowing they wouldn't see them for a long time. We Love you Taylor. Be careful and Be safe.







I was surprised to see how emotional my children got as they said goodbye to their Uncle. They all wanted to keep giving him hugs
They had all the soldiers line up in formation and then they called them by last name and they boarded the plane. This is the closest we could get to him
It was so hard to see him leave, it was hard to witness children crying for their parents as they boarded the plane knowing they wouldn't see them for a long time. We Love you Taylor. Be careful and Be safe.
6 comments:
I absolutely love this post! The pictures are very beautiful. I am so thankful for the sacrifice he is making.
This post brings a tear to my eye. I am so grateful for the sacrifices of so many men and woman and their cute families.
I cried reading your post, and then I cried more seeing the picture of your dad with his arm around Taylor and then your mom hugging him like she didn't want to let go. I truly am grateful for what he is doing for our country.
WHAT A HUGE SACRIFICE.
I TOO GOT A LITTLE EMOTIONAL READING YOUR POST.
THANKS BEATTY FAMILY!
TO THE MOON!
WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOUR BROTHER AND HIS FAMILY,MADE ME SHED TEARS TOO. WHAT A GREAT SACRIFICE THEY ARE MAKING FOR OUR GREAT COUNTRY.
LOVE YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH
thanks for making me cry at 2 am while i am catching up on blogs. i pray for your bro. This was so sweet. the pics were worth a million words!
Post a Comment