Happy B-day Chris. My question is How did you get such a young wife? Very cute blog. I'm adding it to my friends list :} Who are speedy and whit?
Glad to see that you have a blog now. It is really cute! Yes, Jansen has Mrs. Esplin for his teacher. I have told him about Slatin and he would love to start playing with him. SO we will have to get them together!
Hope you had a great birthday Chris!
Happy Birthday Chris! Now how old does that make you? 30?
Happy Birthday Chris. You better be nice to your favorite Sister in law or your picture will end up in the journal.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy B-day Chris. My question is How did you get such a young wife? Very cute blog. I'm adding it to my friends list :} Who are speedy and whit?
Glad to see that you have a blog now. It is really cute! Yes, Jansen has Mrs. Esplin for his teacher. I have told him about Slatin and he would love to start playing with him. SO we will have to get them together!
Hope you had a great birthday Chris!
Happy Birthday Chris! Now how old does that make you? 30?
Happy Birthday Chris. You better be nice to your favorite Sister in law or your picture will end up in the journal.
Post a Comment