You Suck so Bad!! That is a butt ugly picture of me but hey I got an even better one on my blog.
Keri be carefulwhat you post. For a second I thought you were insane posting a picture of yourself like that. Then it clicked that you have a TWIN!
Insane who are you calling insane? That is a glamour shot.
Keri we still need to get Brandi.
Happy Birthday! I loved the picture wars! =;O) Hope you had a great day!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You Suck so Bad!! That is a butt ugly picture of me but hey I got an even better one on my blog.
Keri be carefulwhat you post. For a second I thought you were insane posting a picture of yourself like that. Then it clicked that you have a TWIN!
Insane who are you calling insane? That is a glamour shot.
Keri we still need to get Brandi.
Happy Birthday! I loved the picture wars! =;O) Hope you had a great day!
Post a Comment