Sunday, August 24, 2008

Love Ya Uncle Kris

I have great Uncles and I love them all, but I do have one Uncle that I love to give a hard time to. So last night my sister and I played a little joke on him. If you run into Uncle Edward I mean Uncle Kris (gubler) just call him Clutch he will love it.


Yesterday we had some friends drop off some tomatoes to us. I made up a batch of tomato Juice and I am hoping to get another batch off the rest. I have been wanting to build up my tomato juice and was so happy when they called to tell us they were bringing some by. Thanks so much.

Big Dog

1 comments:

The Leavitt Crew

Hi Keri!
How fun to "find you" here. You haven't changed a bit! And your kids are adorable. Are you still in So. Utah? My email is bondngirls@comcast.net I would love to hear from you!
Tiff