Sunday, August 10, 2008

Washington County Fair


Emerson on her expensive ride


Waiting for the airsoft booth to reopen.


Last night we decide to go and check out the fair. We haven't been for a couple of years and the boys really wanted to go check out the Air Soft booth. I was shocked at the prices for rides. Outrageous. We gave the kids a certain amount of money and Emmie was the only one who wanted to spend hers on a ride. (I think later she wishes she would have spent it on something else) The boys held off for Air Soft Guns. That has been the summer pastime, to have airsoft wars with their friends. Slatin tried it once with Ryker but after Ryker hitting him in the back, stomach and forehead he has decided he wants only to play "pretend" airsoft. After looking at the welts I dont' blame him. I was disappointed with the fair but we have Peach Days to look forward to.

2 comments:

The Moore Family

I miss the fair when it was fun and happening in high school. Too bad it was a disappointment. I bet your kids still had a good time. Hopefully I will see you in two weeks so I can drop off all your goodies.

Kendra

Smart way to teach kids about money!