Thursday, September 11, 2008

Babysitting and Peanut Butter Sandwhich's

Today I got the privilege of babysitting my sister's little girls Andilyn and Addison. I was a little worried because the baby is a total mommma's girl but she was really good. Emerson was in heaven playing with Andi. It was fun to have them visit.
Emerson getting ready to read

Addison, Emerson and Andilyn

Jaxton and addi

The peanut butter and jam boys
Kaige and Trevor had to write how to make a PBJ sandwhich and then they got to eat a sandwhich at school. Then because it was so good they wanted one for Dinner.

2 comments:

The Moore Family

Thank you Thank you for wathcing the girls. I am glad that Addison didn't give you to much of a hard time. Andalynn was crying most of the way home about missing Emerson. Those girls played so good together. Did they tell you they clean off the rocks with thier mouth? Whose wathcing my kids? Thanks again for helping me out.

A

Cute pics! Good to know you babysit! I will be sending my kids over! :)