Monday, September 15, 2008

Crazy hair day, mom, and ouch

Ryker had crazy hair day today for school. When I came down for scriptures this is what he came up with.



I have the best mom ever.

Saturday Slatin decided to jump down the basement stairs with a long knex in his hand. Lets just say that isn't the best thing to do. He ended up tripping or something and the knex went right into the eye. His eye was hurting and being the red necked doctor that I am I fixed him right up. Luckily he was fine a little later and the bandage came off.

12 comments:

The Moore Family

Her hair looks cute and I bet yours does to. Poor Slatin...surprised you didn't use duct tape.

JILLIAN

YOU DO HAVE A GREAT MOM & WHAT THE HECK IS A LONG KNEX? AND ARE WE SURE HIS VISION IS OKAY? YOU KNOW I WOULD HAVE BEEN DOWN AT THE EMERGENCY ROOM. BUT THEN I DO TEND TO OVER EXAGGERATE.

A

What in THE world is a KNEX? Soooooo confused but OUCH anyways! OH and I hope Ryker won something, that is some Cool Crazy Hair!

ORMSBYS

What the heck is a LONG KNEX????

keri

a knex it a type of lego or thing. It is long and thin like a straw and it bends

Kendra

Is that scotch tape?

Bri

Don't worry Aunt Keri...unlike the rest of my family, I know what a KNEX is!!! They don't get out much!

JILLIAN

IT IS SCOTCH TAPE ISNT IT?
AND A NAPKIN?
I HEARD THAT ITS A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE A FIRST AID KIT AROUND YOUR HOME, AND I THINK THEY HAVE SANITARY TAPE AND BANDAGES. IM JUST GUESSING THOUGH.

keri

It is NOT scotch tape. It is tape that you bandage with. But that is a papertowel. I had to improvise. Even though it wasn't scotch tape it hurt to come off.

JILLIAN

IF YOU CAN COMMENT YOU CAN UPDATE.
IT'S WED.

Michelle

OWWWW. I am hurting just thinking about the eye thing.

Bonita

And kids say that WE embarrass THEM!