Wednesday, September 3, 2008

This is for you Jill

Apparently I am slacking on my blogging duties. Yesterday I just didn't have anything to say. I know,I know surprising. Today I just took some random pictures of the kids. I hope to post my goal for food storage today. I know you all can't wait for that. I do have to say that even though it has been lots of work I am so proud of our food storage. This is something that we have put off doing until now. I have so many friends who are working on theirs as well and will call me to let me know about good deals and such and I just have to say THANKS to them. I have gained such a strong testimony of the importance of food storage. Okay okay enough about that. (or at least until I post my goal)

Every morning when Ryker leaves for school the cats come running in the house. I DO NOT want cats in my house. It is the boys job to grab them fast and get them out. I don't touch cats.


Homework and breakfast I need to be better at having Slatin do his homework at night. I just run out of time

Kaige getting the posing spirit from his sister.

Slatin wanting to get in on the action

My pretty princess

5 comments:

The Moore Family

way to keep up the blogging. You do far better than me. I am surprised you have run out of things to say that isn't like you. Does this mean we will get two post today? Could we be so lucky.

Ence Family

I have been working on our food storage too. So if you don't mind letting me in on any deals too I would love it.

JILLIAN

THANK YOU!
THE BOYS LOOK LIKE HELAMANS WARRIORS AND EMMIE LOOKS LIKE A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE PRINCESS.
YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO ME WITH YOUR DESIRE TO GET YOUR FOOD STORAGE. THANKS!
IS EMMIE EATING COOKIES FOR BREAKFAST? WHAT IS THAT?

JILLIAN

OH AND ONE MORE THING.........
THE GIRLS KEEP ASKING ME AND I HAVE WONDERED AS WELL.......
WHAT THE HECK DOES SPEEDY AND WHIT MEAN?

Anonymous

I'll tell you what Speedy and Whit mean....these are names that the Beatty family has dubbed Chris and Keri. Chris is "Speedy" because whenever you are playing any game with him he is the slooooowest player. We are always waiting on him. And Keri is "Whit" lets just say she doesn't always catch on to what we are saying and leaves herself wide open to lots of teasing...and her comebacks or always fun!