After getting in the car to head over I looked back and Emerson is crying. She doesn't want to give her kitty away. I told her we just had way to many and that we would find her a boy kitty. She didn't want another kitty she wanted her Milky way
Getting to the property and unloading
carefully opening the lid
One happy girl because Milky Way is coming home. She sure knows how to work her daddyd
Also I wanted to thank whoever dropped off the Halloween music. Thanks so much we love it and Emerson has been listening to it all afternoon when we aren't playing it in the car. Not sure who it was but again THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8 comments:
Hey the music was from me! :-) I completely forgot to leave a note or something, you were just suppose to KNOW..ya know..lol..the box tops were suppose to be with it. Your creepy music on your blog got me in the spirit of Halloween music and I had to get it out! Its my favorite fall CD. Glad you like it! I'm sure the kitties will have fun dancing to it too.
Emerson has you and her dad wrapped around her little bitty finger....The pranks you guys play. How fun
We are so happy Emerson gets to keep her kitty. We felt so bad when we saw her big tears... and then we read the rest of the blog!
FUNNY THING BECAUSE SOMEONE TOLD ME THEY WENT BY YOUR HOME LAST NIGHT AND THEY SAW TWO CATS OUTSIDE EATING HOT DOGS. WHATS THAT ALL ABOUT? I THOUGHT YOU HAULED THEM ALL OFF EXCEPT ONE?
COUNT AGAIN..................
PS
HAPPY HALLOWIENIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That face was just tooooo sad! I would have given her "Milky Way" too! :) Shes soooo cute.
PS~ I HATE Weiners! Dont You?
Does your family love hot dogs or what??? I drove by tonight and saw hot dogs EVERYWHERE in your yard. It was crazy, I have never seen anything like that before
Post a Comment