Harmon's is having a case lot sale for 3 weeks. I ran down and got a bunch of stuff. They also have Morning Moo for 8.99 a can which is only 30 cents more than the cannery and taste much better. (or so I have heard) They also have it in chocolate flavor. I ended up with a case of Chicken Noodle, case of Tomato soup, a case of cream of chicken, 2 case of Tuna fish, case of chicken broth, case of corn, 2 cases of spaghettios, 2 morning moo milk, 1 chocolate, yeast, toilet paper, sugar, flour, a case of cup of noodles and 4 apples juices. I think that is it. Not too bad.
I have been working on baby blankets. This last week I made a pink and brown one. I thought it turned out so cute. I just got yarn to make a brown, red, yellow, and blue square one. I can't wait to see how it turns out.
4 comments:
As always your blankets are darling. I wish I could do them but I will have to settle for buying them from you. Good job on your food storage. I hope to make a harmons run when I am down next week.
Oh my gosh those blankets are SOOOO cute! How much do you sell em for? You are just sooooo talented! I wish I could learn.......Im too ADD for that kind of stuff. I cant concentrate. I think I may go to Harmons after seeing all you got to stock up on!
Cute blankets Keri! You are so very talented.
I love the brown and pink one. It is almost as cute as the one you made me for Kailin.
Post a Comment