Last week we got a really good deal on some potatoes. 50 lbs for 15.00. We needed to bottle them and I wanted to make sure that I had help because it is a lot of work and time, so I waited for Saturday. Everyone was so good to help. We did half the box and ended up with 43 pints. I will finish up the rest this week.
Everyone had a job and Emerson was in charge. We had only one injury with the peeler.


Because the kids were such great helps we took them to eat at Pirates Pizza. The wait was FOREVER but we spent the time in the arcade. We had such a great time.


Even the captain got to come with us.
8 comments:
I have heard the wait is FOR.EV.ER at Pirates Pizza. I had a ton of potatoes given to us that just went bad because we couldn't eat them fast enough. Wish I would've thought about bottling them.
What a cute family you guys have! Yeah last time we went to Pirate pizza we were there for 3 hours... dont think ill go back for a while!!! But you guys look like you had fun!
How fun! I love the picture of Chris in the pirate get up and his little hook.
I should check this Pirate Pizza place out, everyone talks about it! I know where to come for potatoes! LOL!
hey, we went to Pirate pizza on Saturday too. I wonder if we past you? We went at like 4:00, so our wait was about 15 minutes. Fun times!
That place is fun! The chips are the best!!! Our wait wasn't bad. The arcade could have been better though.
HOw fun! Awesome job on the bottling!
I'M SO GLAD YOU PUT LOTS OF PICTURES ON YOUR BLOG, THAT WAY I GET TO SEE YOU MORE OFTEN, LOVE THE PICTURE OF CHRIS THE PIRATE
Post a Comment