Monday, March 2, 2009

Strawberries and Kaige's new suit

I had a friend give me some strawberry starts and we don't have our garden tilled yet so I grabbed some planters and decided to see how they will do in these. I hope well. I am so excited to plant a garden and to be able to be able to use what we have grown. I think it will be so good for the kids as well.



Kaige finally got his suit and looked so sharp on Sunday. Last but not least is Jaxton.
Don't ask me what is going on with Emerson's hair. (I Promise I she didn't wear it like that to church) She is such a stink to dress and do hair. I finally get a girl and she has her own mind. It isn't fair.

6 comments:

The Moore Family

He looks good! Good luck with the strawberries! My kids loved picking ours and eating them.

ORMSBYS

Your family is so cute

JILLIAN

KAIGE LOOKS SO HANDSOME.
WHERE DO YOU BUY YOUR BOYS SUITS?
STRAWBERRIES YUM!

OUR RELIEF SOCIETY IS INTERESTED IN 72 HR. KITS AS WELL. IS IT SOMETHING WE COULD COMBINE? OR DO THEY JUST NEED TO SET UP THEIR OWN?
WHAT IS THE .COM?

The Leavitt Crew

From what I've seen of strawberries, growing them in planters is probably a good idea. They tend to take over wherever you put them. Have fun with your garden! I love having one.

GRANDMA GIGI

WOW, KAIGE, WHAT A NEAT LOOKING SUIT, YOU LOOK SO HANDSOME.

I BOUGHT 2 TOMATO PLANTS YESTERDAY, YOU GUYS ARE ALL MAKING ME WANT TO PLANT, THESE ARE PATIO TOMATOES THAT I CAN GROW ON OUR BALCONY. WE GOT SOME WHEN WE WERE ON OUR MISSION IN TEXAS, AND HAD TOMATOES ALL THE TIME, IT WAS GREAT.

A

Sooo handsome your boys! :0 I LOVE strawberries picked off the plant all warm and juicy!