Yesterday Evening we headed down to Confluence Park.
(check out Emerson's shoes with the shorts, it reminds me of a past neighbor who mowed his lawn in a speedo and cowboy boots)
There was a rope swing there that we all had to try. The kids had a blast on it.
I even tried it but it scared the heck out of me (if you can't tell by the lovely picture that Chris took)
We couldn't get Chris off of the swing. The boys had to beg him for a turn.
10 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I can't imagine you being scared of anything. Family time is the best look at all the fun memories that you are creating.
Fun! Fun! I absolutely love the picture of you.
Looks like you had a lot of fun! Next time you go let me know I totally want to go:) I told Tim about it and he would like to come as well. I LOVE! the picture of you:)
Fun! I want to go swing on the rope swing!!
Lots of Fun!! We love going to confluence park too. Jordan is actually going to be doing his eagle project down there next month.
it looks like you guys had tons of fun. i'm glad you did something that scared the heck out of you. good for you. it means you're living!
It looks like fun! I can't believe that is almost in our backyard and I have only been there once.
WHAT FUN!
I LOVE THAT YOU AND CHRIS BOTH PLAYED WITH THE WEE ONES.
YOU ARE A GREAT SPORT TO TRY IT EVEN IF IT DID SCARE YOU.
WHERE IS CONFLUENCE PARK?
you always find such fun things to do with your family. i too wonder where this park is.
Post a Comment