nice to meet you mary!that's cute. there must be something to that name because it's one of zoe's favorites too.
How sweet! She is so cute!
She is such a sweetheart. Tell her I still think she looks like a Emmie.
Love the name! Tell Mary that Ruby is coming to see her tomorrow.
HOW ADORABLE.MARY IS A VERY PRETTY NAME, BUT I LIKE EMMIE BEST.BUT WHO AM I TO JUDGE I AM NOW JILLIAN.MISS YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK!
THAT IS SO CUTE!!! MISS YOU GUYS! HOPE YOU ARE ALL DOING GOOD.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
nice to meet you mary!
that's cute. there must be something to that name because it's one of zoe's favorites too.
How sweet! She is so cute!
She is such a sweetheart. Tell her I still think she looks like a Emmie.
Love the name! Tell Mary that Ruby is coming to see her tomorrow.
HOW ADORABLE.
MARY IS A VERY PRETTY NAME, BUT I LIKE EMMIE BEST.
BUT WHO AM I TO JUDGE I AM NOW JILLIAN.
MISS YOU
TO THE MOON AND BACK!
THAT IS SO CUTE!!! MISS YOU GUYS! HOPE YOU ARE ALL DOING GOOD.
Post a Comment