Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Pretty Princess Em

Friday Kendra invited me to go shopping with her. I haven't been shopping with Kendra in a long time. We met up with Summer for Dinner. One of the stores we went to was Children's Place and boy did I luck out. I found this DARLING skirt for only 4.99 and the sweater to go with it was only 4.99. I got it and crossed my fingers that miss picky would like it, and she did which surprised the heck out of me. I had to do some bribing to let me curl her hair. She looked so cute.







oh if only she would let me dress her and do up her hair like I want to and not how she wants to. My only girl and she has a mind of her own already.



9 comments:

Ellie and Taylor

Thats how I was too. but I turned out okay in the end. look at me now, I like to do girly stuff and I have a lot of fun with my mom. So some day I think you and Emmie will have a lot of fun doing girly stuff.

A

She is soooo beautiful! :)

Unknown

i ALMOST bought that skirt for bella! I love it! she looks darling, love ringlets on girls! I will let you know when I can pick up that stuff. I may even have Jill get it. What is the cost total?

TAMMY

She is a princess! I have a couple of girls that have the same "mind of their own" and the good thing is they usually end up being leaders and not followers.

Shane and Brandi

I loved that skirt. On Sunday I asked her where she got it because I loved it so much. What a deal!

The Moore Family

She looks so cute in the dress. Wish I could have found them for my girls. Thank goodness for hand me downs.

Wheeler Bunch

Keri, her hair looks really cute!

JILLIAN

DARLING!
HOW CAN SHE LOOK AT THOSE PICTURES OF HERSELF AND NOT WANT TO LOOK LIKE THAT EVERYDAY?
MAILI LOVES TO DRESS HERSELF AS WELL AND I GET A KICK OUT OF THE OUTFITS SHE COMES UP WITH. SHE ALWAYS WANTS TO WEAR THE SAME PINK SPARKLY HEADBAND EVERYDAY.
THANK GOODNESS THAT HER MOM LETS HER, I WAS NOT AS NICE A MOM. THEY HAD TO WEAR WHAT I LAID OUT FOR THEM AND THEIR HAIR WAS BRAIDED EVERY DAY.
I NOW REALIZE THAT I SHOULD HAVE BEEN A LITTLE MORE FLEXIBLE.

TO THE MOON AND BACK!

rayndrop

the curled hair DOES look cute. so does the outfit. good deal.

she looks like she has her dad's smile.