I have the best kids ever!!!!!! This morning we went over to my mom's and picked plums. They did all the work. (the boys that is) I think we will be able to get at least 5 batches of plum jam out of this. I think I will have them help with the jam as well.

Last night we had family home evening with the Beatty's. It was really alot of fun. I got my baby fix by holding cute litte Hadley. She is a tiny thing. The rest of the crew played volleyball and I think my mom's team "BLEW" it. Then Kade gave a really good lesson which really hit home with me. Thanks for starting this up Kade.
4 comments:
mmm...plums! YUM-O!
If you ever need a different kind let me know we can trade. lol
the plums look good. can't wait to get started on mine too.
THOSE PLUMS LOOK SO PRETTY.
ONCE AGAIN YOU INSPIRE ME TO TRY A LITTLE HARDER AND USE WHAT'S AVAILABLE TO US. WE HAVE CHERRY TREE'S AND THIS YEAR THE BIRDS GOT MORE THAN WE DID.THE SAD THING IS THAT I WAS SO LAZY I WAS COMPLETELY OKAY WITH IT AT THE TIME. NOW I HAVE HUGE REGRETS.WHILE YOUR ENJOYING YOUR PLUM JAM I WILL BE WISHING FOR SOME DRIED CHERRIES.
NEXT YEAR I WILL DO BETTER , I JUST HOPE THE TREES PRODUCE AS WELL AS THEY DID THIS YEAR.
TO THE MOON AND BACK!
Post a Comment